With updated content and new expert contributors, A Practical Approach to Transesophageal Echocardiography, Fourth Editionis every clinician’s go-to reference for TEE skill-building. The book is written concisely, so you can quickly digest and apply critical information in a real clinical setting. Numerous figures throughout each chapter and hundreds of video clips on the eBook paint an important visual picture, illuminating the textual explanations and instructions.
- Deals with topics and subjects for all levels of transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) usage and testing.
- Now with new information on interventional cardiology, transthoracic echocardiography, and the mitral valve.
- Brief self-assessments close each chapter, giving you the opportunity to test your skills knowledge immediately.
- More than 200 clinical and procedural video clips are available in the eBook bundled with this text.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Albert C. Perrino Jr., MD
Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
Scott T. Reeves MD, MBA, FACC
Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC