With more international contributors than ever before, Block’s Disinfection, Sterilization, and Preservation, 6th Edition, is the first new edition in nearly 20 years of the definitive technical manual for anyone involved in physical and chemical disinfection and sterilization methods. The book focuses on disease prevention—rather than eradication—and has been thoroughly updated with new information based on recent advances in the field and understanding of the risks, the technologies available, and the regulatory environments.
- International authorship has expanded, and editors and contributors have extensive backgrounds in antimicrobial control of infection risks.
- Discusses new understandings of microbes and how to manage them through disinfection and prevention.
- Content addresses chemical types of disinfectants/sterilants, physical disinfection/sterilization technologies, test methodologies, and more.
- eBook features a selection of full-color figures.
- Ideal for academic investigation as well as for practical use across industrial and regulatory applications.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.