Kupinski’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography: The Vascular System, 2nd Edition provides a current, comprehensive treatment of vascular sonography enhanced by six new chapters— Orientation to Ultrasound Scanning (1), Ultrasound Principles (2), Ergonomics: Avoiding Work-Related Injury (3), Sonography in the Venous Treatment Room (21), Evaluation of Penile Blood Flow (31), and Complementary Vascular Imaging (32). And an intregal part of the updated Diagnostic Medical Sonography Series, which includes new editions of Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Abdomen and Superficial Structures, Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Diagnostic Medical Sonography: The Vascular System, provides the right content at theright level for the right way to teach and learn.
- eBook available for each title. Faster, smarter, and more convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- New and updated images throughout each text help bring the visual field of sonography to life.
- Up-to-date coverage of diagnostic criteria in every text reflects today’s best practices.
- Pathology boxes with tables of relevant pathologies are ideal for quick reference or review.
- Critical Thinking Questions in every chapter help students apply their knowledge to clinical situations and develop the analytical skills they’ll need for a career in sonography.
- A complete Glossary defines important terminology to help students master the vocabulary of the profession.
- Updated references reflect the latest research in the field.
- A hands-on workbook (available separately for each series title) provides a variety of custom-designed exercises to help students master each objective and get the most out of their study time.