This practical quick reference covers all aspects of acute care of the hand. Structured and formatted for easy, efficient comprehension of up-to-date material, Orthopaedic Hand Trauma helps you assess, evaluate, and treat (including the use of surgical interventions) injuries of the bone, tendon, and nerve that are commonly encountered in the emergency room or urgent care clinic. Each chapter is designed to help you manage patients in an acute care setting.
- Concise, yet comprehensive review, covering the most common hand injuries encountered in the ER.
- Features bulleted text along with algorithms, protocols, and numerous images and tables that make for quick comprehension and efficient application.
- Content organized by injury type—coverage includes the mechanism of injury, evaluation, acute treatment, definitive treatment, and complications.
- Perfect for anyone working in in the ER or urgent care settings.
- Includes a list of suggested readings for further, detailed explorations of each topic.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.