Renamed for this new edition, Hensley’s Practical Approach to Cardiothoracic Anesthesia is ideal for fellows and residents as well as practicing anesthesiologists. The book is concisely written and readily accessible, with a scope that combines the depth of a reference book with the no-nonsense guidance of a clinically-oriented handbook. New editors, new content, and new access to procedural videos highlight this substantially revised edition.
- Nearly 70 contributors from over 35 institutions offer their experience and expertise.
- Two new co-editors bring their expertise and experience in critical care and pain management, in addition to cardiac anesthesia.
- Now with new chapters on ECMO support and robotic surgical techniques, clinical videos on the eBook, and Clinical Pearls for each chapter.
- Covers cardiac physiology and pharmacology, preprocedural patient preparation, anesthetic management of specific disorders and procedures, postprocedural management, and more.
- Comprehensive and written in an outline format, with bulleted lists and concise writing style, making it easy to read and absorb key points.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio, and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.