Bridge the gap between neuroscience and clinical psychiatry with this straightforward and reader-friendly resource! The Neuroscience of Clinical Psychiatry, 3rd Edition is a highly readable, in-depth resource title for residents studying for boards, psychiatrists, and other mental health practitioners. Focusing on the basic neuroscientific concepts underlying commonly encountered disorders and the effects of brain chemistry on common behaviors, Dr. Edmund S. Higgins and Dr. Mark S. George make complex information enjoyable, relevant, and easy to understand, ensuring that this Third Edition continues to be a trusted source of information on the neurologic underpinnings of psychiatric disorders.
- Thoroughly covers the intersection of clinical psychiatry and neuroscience, including updated research and today’s best practices.
- Offers a superbly written text, packed with essential information and featuring humorous details that keep readers engaged and focused.
- Provides questions at the end of every chapter for self-assessment and review.
- Includes high-quality illustrations, tables, and graphs that help readers learn complex concepts quickly and easily.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more