Ace the echocardiography boards with this unique review tool! Questions, Tricks, and Tips for the Echocardiography Boards provides one-of-a-kind assistance directly from those who have recently passed the exam – including hundreds of questions and video clips that mimic what you’re likely to encounter. The Second Edition also incorporates valuable feedback from Dr. Sorrell’s recent fellows, ensuring complete, up-to-date coverage of the information you need to know to perform at your best on the exam.
- Features 700+ questions and 350+ video clips with thorough explanations of both correct and incorrect answers, helping you place key concepts in the context of clinical practice.
- Includes a new chapter on how to accurately maneuver the transducer for particular views and make other adjustments, challenging you to go beyond mere book learning to a more complete understanding of optimal image acquisition.
- Incorporates questions related to new ASE guidelines, including new Class I and Class III indications.
- Provides test prep techniques as well as tips to save time, reduce anxiety, and optimize exam performance.
- Includes a practice exam that allows you to test your mastery of the content.
- Contains hundreds of images, figures, and tables that address key topics.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click