Written by surgical pathologists for surgical pathologists, Surgical Pathology of the Liver focuses on sharpening your skills and knowledge in diagnostic histopathology, including laboratory and clinical findings that are directly useful when evaluating liver histology for clinical care. It offers comprehensive, superbly illustrated coverage of general liver pathology, as well as several chapters on topics that are not often included in liver pathology textbooks. Abundant high-quality illustrations have been carefully chosen to support and extend the information given in the text.
- Reflects both the current literature and the extensive personal experience of the authors, all practicing GI/liver pathologists at the Mayo Clinic.
- Integrates the use of immunohistochemical stains and other supporting studies into the morphological findings in every chapter.
- Provides practical differential diagnoses, prioritized by likelihood.
- Covers liver pathology terms, the use of immunohistochemistry and special stains in medical liver pathology, electron microscopy, cytopathology, molecular pathology, and hematopathology.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click