This new comprehensive reference is tailor-made for residents, surgeons, and dermatologists, and features the latest medical, cosmetic, and surgical treatments for a variety of skin conditions. Unlike many procedural references the book is organized by disorder, so you can make better informed treatment options. A must-have for cosmetic dermatologists or plastic surgeons!
- Organized by disorder—quickly look up a condition, learn how to evaluate a patient, and review proven treatment options.
- Treatment algorithms for each disorder help you quickly determine the appropriate procedure and how it fits into medical and surgical options to provide best standard of care.
- Illustrations as well as before and after photos for each condition offer important visual context.
- Chapters are standardized in a consistent, templated format and colorized by section for optimum comprehension.
- Essential information on each disorder includes sign or symptom, histologic and laboratory workup, differential diagnosis, and evidence-based treatment options.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.