Fully revised and updated based on valuable reader feedback, Aldeen and Rosenbaum's 1200 Questions to Help You Pass the Emergency Medicine Boards, Third Edition gives you the tools you need to pass the ABEM board exam on the firsttry. Questions are slightly more difficult than the average exam question, in order to challenge and add to your knowledge and fully prepare you for questions you’re likely to see. Every question in this Third Edition has been reviewed for quality and relevance, ensuring that this unique study tool is an ideal choice to prepare for both the in-service residency exam and the board exam in emergency medicine.
- Incorporatescutting-edgeinformationfromeveryarea of emergency medicine: internal medicine, surgicalspecialtyareas, dentistry, trauma, obstetrics, pediatrics, toxicology, environmental, psychiatry, radiology, dermatology, EMS, and bioterrorism.
- Includes 200 all-new questionsthroughoutthe 12 individual exams.
- Features case-based and image-basedquestions, as well as conciserationalesforcorrect and incorrectanswers.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- Theability to downloadtheeBookonmultipledevices at one time — providing a seamlessreadingexperience online or offline
- Powerfulsearchtools and smartnavigationcross-links allowyou to searchwithinthisbook, oracrossyourentirelibrary of VitalSourceeBooks
- Multipleviewingoptionsoffertheability to scaleimages and text to anysizewithoutlosing page clarity as well as responsivedesign
- Theability to highlighttext and add notes withoneclick
About The Author(s)
David H Rosenbaum MD
Wake Emergency Physicians, P.A., WakeMed Health and Hospitals, Raleigh, NC; Adjunct Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC