Master the eye pathology you need to know for the OKAP exam, residency, and beyond!
Here’s a perfect introduction to basic eye pathology that can easily be read and mastered during an ophthalmic pathology rotation. It provides effective, efficient preparation for OKAPexaminations or Board certification in ophthalmology, and will also serve as a concise clinical reference in practice. Richly illustrated and masterfully written, this best-sellingophthalmology resource equips you to understand eye pathology.
- Identify ocular diseases and disorderswith the aid of more than 750 high-quality color illustrations.
- Master the latest knowledge in the fieldwith thorough updates on abusive head trauma; spectral domain optical coherence tomography (SD-OCT); the revised IC3Dclassification of corneal dystrophies; IgG4-related disease; the genetics of melanoma and retinoblastoma; interpretation of lamellar keratoplasty specimens from DALK, DSEK, and refractive surgical procedures; ;; immunohistochemistry; and much more.
- Gauge your mastery of the material with more than 650 multiple-choice review questions online.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete contentwith enhanced navigation
- A powerful searchthat pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use