Updated throughout and extensively illustrated, the Fifth Edition of Neuroradiology Companion is an ideal one-volume resource covering the fundamentals of neuroradiology for residents, fellows, andpractitioners. More than 1,400 high-quality images depict key disorders of the brain, spine, and head and neck. Each disorder is presented in a concise, consistent manner, with bulleted Key Facts,six to eight images that show the most common findings, and suggested readings. This concise volume can be read cover-to-cover during neuroradiology rotations and also used for dailyconsultation in the reading room.
- The latest clinical informationbrings you up to date with new advances in radiology, as well as basic current concepts of neuropathology, neurosurgery, and neurology.
- Updated protocolsfor CT, MRI, myelography, digital subtraction angiography, and sedation and anxiolysis, as well as new information on contrast media reactions, keep you current with recentchanges in the field.
- Suggested Reading resourceshavebeenthoroughlyupdated, and thenewly streamlined text makes it even easier to access key information.
- More than 800 new imagesclearly depict recent cases and highlight subtle findings.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use
About the Author(s)
Carlos Zamora MD
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Department of Radiology, Division of Neuroradiology,Baltimore, Maryland
Mauricio Castillo MD
Professor of Radiology, Chief and Program Director, Neuroradiology, The University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC