Obtain optimal outcomes with masterful guidance! The Cowboy’s Conundrum: Complex and Advanced Cases in Shoulder Arthroscopy brings you step-by-step advice from preeminent orthopaedic surgeons, helping you to successfully performeven the most challenging techniques and achieve the best results. Authored by Stephen S. Burkhart, MD and his expert team of surgeons, creators of bestselling titles A Cowboy’s Guide to Advanced Shoulder Arthroscopy and The Cowboy’sCompanion: A Trail Guide for the Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgeon, The Cowboy’s Conundrum brings you the collective wisdom of world authorities who have been intimately involved in pioneering and refining today’s approaches to minimally invasiveshoulder surgery. Dr. Burkhart uses his trademark “cowboy” flair to communicate essential clinical pearls in an approachable and entertaining manner.
- Effectively approach a full range of shoulder injuries with thorough, concise coverage of physical examination, imaging, and arthroscopic findings as well as pearls, pitfalls, and decision-making considerations.
- Successfully perform cutting-edge procedures such as superior capsular reconstruction, remplissage, and knotless Bankart repair through step-by-step descriptions that make each technique easy to replicate.
- See exactly what to look for and how to proceed thanks to abundant, detailed radiographs, arthroscopic images, and illustrations.
- View more than 200 edited videos demonstrating the latest shoulder arthroscopy procedures – with author narrations highlighting key nuances, tricks, and tips for making each technique easier to perform.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
About The Author(s)
Stephen S Burkhart MD
The San Antonio Orthopaedic Group, San Antonio, TX