Designed to provide all the information needed by residents during spine surgery rotations, this long-awaited second edition is your go-to source of essential information on everykey aspect of spine surgery. Written by established and upcoming leaders and pioneers in the field, this single-volume resource can easily be read cover to cover during a rotationor used for quick reference before a patient workup or operation. Thoroughly revised and updated, it not only provides the high-yield information you must know, but also gives youa practical understanding of treatment options for a wide variety of spinal problems.
- Bringsyou up to date withthelatestinformation and innovativetechniques in spinesurgery, fromworldleaders in thefield.
- Providessuccinct, yet complete informationonthewidevariety of spinalconditions as well as thecriticalelements of examination, evaluation, and general knowledge.
- Featuresampleillustrations, algorithms, bulletedlists, charts, and tablesthroughout.
- Examination and diagnostics
- Specificdisorderssuch as trauma, infections, tumors, degenerativedisorders, deformity, inflammatorydisorders, sports injuries, and osteoporosis
- Nonsurgicaltreatments and surgicalprocedures
- Pain, bonegrafting, biomechanics, and outcomesassessment
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use
About the Author(s)
Christopher M. Bono MD
Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School; Chief, Orthopaedic Spine Service, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA