Prepare for success on in-training, certifying, and recertification exams! Anesthesia Review: Blasting the Boards is a high-yield study guide designed to maximize your study time and help you ace the written boards. A full-color, outline format features bulleted lists and numerous diagrams to facilitate quick memorization and information retrieval. It’s an ideal review resource for residents, CRNAs preparing for certification, and practitioners who need to recertify.
- 22 succinct chapters cover the five content areas tested – basic sciences, clinical sciences, organ-based basic and clinical sciences, clinical subspecialties, and special problems or issues in anesthesiology.
- Content is presented in high-yield, digestible chunks using a full-color, outline format.
- Anesthesiology keywords are highlighted for quick memorization and retrieval.
- Recently identified knowledge gaps are addressed in each chapter.
- Every chapter concludes with five or more multiple choice questions and explanations.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Chapter 1 Equipment
Chapter 2 Monitors and Labs
Chapter 3 Induction Drugs
Chapter 4 Inhaled Anesthetics
Chapter 5 Perioperative Management
Chapter 6 Cardiovascular System
Chapter 7 Respiratory System
Chapter 8 Neurologic System
Chapter 9 Heent System
Chapter 10 General/Genitourinary System
Chapter 11 Renal
Chapter 12 Hematologic System
Chapter 13 Endocrine System
Chapter 14 Neuromuscular and Musculoskeletal System
Chapter 15 Pediatric Anesthesia
Chapter 16 Obstetrics
Chapter 17 Pain
Chapter 18 Regional
Chapter 19 Intensive Care Medicine
Chapter 20 Toxins and Drugs of Abuse
Chapter 21 Statistics and Data
Chapter 22 Ethics and Practice Management