Systematically approach tough diagnostic challenges in breast pathology with this new title in the Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology series. This practical, full-color reference uses selectedimages of pathological findings, together with succinct, expert instructions, to guide you through the decision-making process by distinguishing between commonly confused lesions of the breast. Bypresenting material according to the way pathologists actually work, this user-friendly volume helps you quickly differentiate entities that have overlapping morphologic features.
- Presentsover 100 differential diagnoses in breast pathology, including the most common entities as well as selected rarer diseases.
- Providesconcise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Featuresmore than 700 full-color images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison with respect to histopathologic features and ancillary tests.
- Includeschapterson usual and atypicalhyperplasia, papillarylesions, benignstromallesions, invasive carcinoma, vascular lesions, themalebreast, and much more.
- Ideal forpracticingpathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use
About the Author(s)
Jean F. Simpson MD,Breast Pathology Consultants, Inc. Nashville, TN
Melinda E. Sanders MD, Department of Pathology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN