In this four-volume package, premier cardiac imaging specialist Stuart J. Hutchison explains the dos and don’ts of cardiovascular imaging so you get the best images and avoid artifacts. Get only the coverage you need with clinically oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images and access to the full text and more online make this the one cardiovascular imaging collection that has it all.
Principles of Cardiac and Vascular Computed Tomography 978-1-4377-0407-5
Principles of Echocardiography and Intracardiac Echocardiography 978-1-4377-0403-7
Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound 978-1-4377-0404-4
Principles of Cardiovascular Radiology 978-1-4377-0405-1
- Get only the coverage you need with clinically oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy.
- Focus on clinically oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
- Obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts by following the dos and don’ts of effective cardiovascular imaging and interpretation.
- Visualize how to proceed by reviewing high-quality images-many in color-that reinforce the quality of information found in the text.
- Access image libraries and moving images online at Expert Consult, where you can browse additional content.
By Stuart J. Hutchison, MD, FRCPC, FACC, FAHA, FASE, FSCMR, FSCCT, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Director of Echocardiography, Foothills Medical Centre and Libin Cardiovascular Institute, Departments of Cardiac Sciences, Medicine and Radiology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada