Prepare for the boards with confidence!
Extensively revised and updated to reflect recent advances in pathology knowledge and practice, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Board Review (formerly Pathology Exam Review) is an excellentstudy resource for initial and re-certifying board examinations and in-service exams. More than 2,000 board-formatted multiple-choice questions, many accompanied by full-color images, prepare youfor success on this challenging exam.
- New questionsdetailedanswers
- Updated and improvedillustrations
- Rewrittenchapters and new authorswho share theirexpertise in diagnosticskills and practiceguidelines
- A full set of references at theend of eachchapter
- Reviewed and editedby a team of senior pathologyresidents, clinicalfellows, and recentlyappointedpathologists
Develop your exam-taking skills with the most comprehensive and detailed study questions – all in one volume!
Anatomic pathology coverage includes general pathology, cytopathology, autopsy pathology, surgical pathology, immunohistochemistry, and electron microscopy.
Clinical pathology coverage includes immunology, medical microbiology (bacteriology, mycology, virology, and parasitology), transfusion medicine, hematology, coagulation, clinical chemistry, and molecular pathology and genetics.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use
About the Author(s)
Atif Ali Ahmed MD
Staff Pathologist and Director, Anatomic Pathology, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Children’s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri
Ronald M. Przygodzki MD
Director, Genomic Medicine Implementation Program; Associate Director, Genomic Medicine, Office of Research and Development, Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, DC