Part of the highly regarded Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series, Relevant Surgical Exposures, Second Edition, is a concise, lavishly illustrated reference designed to assist today’s orthopaedic surgeons in a crucial task: choosing and executing the exposure necessary for a given procedure. It presents successful, widely used exposures for hand and wrist, forearm, elbow, humerus, shoulder, pelvis, hip and acetabulum, femur, knee, tibia and fibula, foot and ankle, and spine, all in step-by-step detail. Fully revised with new exposures and new illustrations throughout, this Second Edition is ideal for orthopaedic surgeons at all levels of experience.
- Presents approximately 100 preferred exposure techniques of surgical masters, illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view photographs, as well as superb drawings by noted medical illustrators.
- Includes substantial additions to the shoulder, hip and acetabulum, and knee, as well as many more exposures for minimally invasive procedures in all areas.
- Enhanced features and additional drawings throughout.
- Provides the up-to-date guidance you need to master both well-established exposures and recent exposures for minimally invasive procedures.
- Contains practical guidance, pearls, and tips from Dr. Bernard Morrey and his son, Dr. Matthew Morrey, as well as other leading orthopaedic surgeons.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more