This text/atlas of radiography introduces the scope of diagnostic radiology applicable to podiatric medicine, including normal and pathological presentations of the foot and ankle. It covers the principles of radiographic interpretation, normal and variant radiographic anatomy and development of the foot and ankle, systematic evaluation of bone and joint disorders, as well as bone and joint abnormalities. The second edition will include MRI and CT imaging as well as a chapter on musculoskeletal ultrasound. It demonstrates how to systematically analyze a radiograph and identify conditions that are intrinsic to the foot or that represent manifestations of extrinsic disease.
- Clearly written and abundantly illustrated
- Comprehensive review of imaging of the foot and ankle
- Includes content for both adult and pediatric imaging
- NEW CHAPTER: MR and CT imaging of the foot and ankle
- New Chapter: musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Now in full color