Understand the nurse’s role in performing, evaluating, or assisting with lab and diagnostic tests with Nurse’s Quick Reference to Common Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests, 6e. Using a consistent, easy-to-use format, this full color, portable quick reference provides an alphabetical listing of common laboratory and diagnostic tests, along with nursing interventions. The book offers a unique focus on the nurse’s role at every stage in the process, including pre-test, intra-test, and post-test periods.
- An alphabetical listing of common laboratory and diagnostic tests gives you fingertip access to key information.
- Multiple indexes make it easy to locate content in a number of different ways.
- A full color standard format for each test makes finding specific information quick and easy.
- Drug Interaction boxes provide concise coverage of drugs that may affect test results.
- Free resources include the fully searchable text online for on-the-go access.