Systematically solve tough diagnostic challenges in GI pathology with Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Gastrointestinal Tract! This clinical reference in the Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology Series uses select images of clinical and pathological findings together with succinct, expert instructions, to guide you through the decision-making process by distinguishing between commonly confused Gastrointestinal lesions.
- Efficiently work through more than 150 differential diagnoses in GI pathology presented side-by-side for easy comparison, including the most common entities as well as selected rarer diseases.
- Get all the assistance you need at a glance with concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and view relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- View high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- A Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- The ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use