Thoroughly revised for its Fourth Edition, this pocket-sized manual is created for students to use during rotations in PharmD programs, and also provides a wealth of crucial information for new practitioners. Boh’s is the clinical clerkship manual designed specifically for pharmacy students and pharmacists new to the field, helping students and new practitioners move from dispensing medications to establishing relationships with patients and improving the understanding of pharmacotherapeutics in a patient-centered setting. The new fourth edition features:
- NEW color format that makes educational images pop
- NEW table of contents presenting better structural organization: text is streamlined and efficient
- Textual updates reflect practice and market changes
- Expanded calculation coverage
- A high-level discussion of medication therapy management
- Lists, tables, and boxes that present high-yield material needed for day-to-day clinical work
- NEW! A dynamic new color design and artwork enhances students understanding.
- NEW! All content has been updated with current practice guidelines.
- Help your students find the expert information they need with the manual’s concise, bulleted format and numerous tables that summarize key points.
- Fine tune your students’ understanding of drugs, procedures, and equipment with enlightening boxes and drawings.
- Give your students an easy-to-understand review of human anatomy with the wide array of color illustrations.
- Help your students find the information they are looking for fast with anywhere, anytime access to the fully searchable online eBook.