Zero in on a key aspect of radiology with Quality and Safety in Medical Imaging: The Essentials! Ideal as an efficient learning tool for residents as well as a quick refresher for experiencedradiologists, this practical reference covers every essential feature of this important field, putting indispensable information at your fingertips in a compact, high-yield format. You’ll be brought up to date on radiation dose and safety, patient satisfaction, monitoring and reporting of complications, quality and safety in breast imaging, evidence-based radiology, quality dashboards, quality and safety in nuclear medicine, and much more.
- Multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapterand a complete self-assessment examination at the end of the text are ideal for testing your knowledge and preparing for exams.
- Learning objectivesat the beginning of each chapter help you focus your learning and retain what you read.
- Current referencesthroughout the text provide suggestions for further study and review.
- Numerousfigures and tables distill and clarify complex or highly detailed information.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use
About the Author(s)
Jeffrey P. Kanne MD
Associate Professor of Radiology, Cardiothoracic Division, Vice Chair of Quality & Safety, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI