Master the skills and concepts necessary to effectively perform efficient evaluations of children with Occupational Therapy Evaluation for Children: A Pocket Guide, 2nd Edition. Reflecting the latest AOTA standards, this pocket-sized guide is a quick,comprehensive reference you can use throughout your education and into practice.
Providing an overview of theory as well as step-by-step coverage of techniques, the book includes clinical examples that illustrate the application of content, as well as client and family-centered practice; illustrations that demonstrate assessment techniques; and extensive tables that summarize key assessments, techniques, and actions.
• See how concepts apply to practice with real world clinical examples.
• Develop your skills and understanding with illustrations and photographs that demonstrate assessment techniques.
• Expand your knowledge with a wide range of additional assessments, including COPM, MOHO, Sensory Profile, and visual and hand assessments.
• Develop practical skills for the workplace with new coverage of specialty areas, such as autism, where OTs have expanded their roles; up-to-date coverage of interview skills; information on IDEIA; and more.
• Quickly access any assessment of interest using the table of assessments that appears at the beginning of the book.
• Access a wide range of useful tools, including in-book tables that capture information in an easy-to-read manner and online sample evaluation forms.