This 4th edition of Mastery of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery presents both the common procedures residents must master as well as the more challenging procedures required of fellows and practitioners.
With 11 new chapters, this edition offers the most extensive coverage of minimally invasive procedures in all areas of surgery. In addition to clear, concise instruction valuable comments from the authors are also included at the end of each chapter.
Written in the style of the Masters of Surgery series, this book offers the most comprehensive step-by-step text on all procedures including Advances in NOTES procedures.
- Beautiful four-color illustrations
- Includes applications for esophageal, colorectal, and thoracic surgeries, gastric and hepatobiliary procedures, and pancreas and endocrine procedures
- New coverage of NOTES procedures
- Edited and written by the acknowledged masters in the field
- Website with fully searchable text and video library