Maximize your interpretative skills in breast imaging with this clinically oriented resource. Ideal for residents in radiology, this image-rich text fosters the development of skills necessary to facilitate and maximize interpretive skills in all aspects of breast imaging from mammographyultrasound, and MRI to imaging-guided procedures. This title will also help readers learn how to incorporate clinical and imaging findings to pathology during diagnosis and patient management.
With Clinical Breast Imaging readers will:
- Master key concepts required to care for patients presenting for breast imaging, with an emphasis on clinical relevanceand imaging-pathology concordance—all enhanced by high qualityimages, chapter summaries and patient discussions.
- Prepare for board exams with comprehensive self-assessmentquestions in both the printed book and interactive eBook.
- Become well-versed in how to describe relevant findings, all while incorporating recommended terminology formammography, breast ultrasound and breast magnetic resonance imaging.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with cross-linked pages for easier navigation
- Powerful search tool that pulls results from book content, user notes and the web
- Highlighting tool to emphasize and easily reference key content
- Share tool to collaborate with friends and colleagues during note-taking
- Tab tool to flag important content for future reference
About the Author
Gilda Cardenosa MD, FACR
The Veronica Donovan Sweeney, Professor of Breast Imaging, Director of Breast Imaging, VCU Medical Center, Richmond, Virginia
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Breast Cancer: An Overview
Chapter 2: Screening Mammography
Chapter 3: Diagnostic Breast Imaging
Chapter 4: Breast Ultrasound
Chapter 5: Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Chapter 6: Breast Calcifications
Chapter 7: Evaluation and Imaging Features of Benign Breast Masses
Chapter 8: Imaging Features and Evaluation of Malignant Breast Masses
Chapter 9: Miscellaneous Mammographic Findings
Chapter 10: The Male Breast
Chapter 11: Altered Breast
Chapter 12: Interventional Procedures
Chapter 13: Communication and Accountability in Breast Imaging