A key addition to the Master Techniques Series, this second volume of Master Techniques in Otolaryngoogy - Head and Neck Surgery focuses on the procedures used in Thyroid, Parathyroid, Salivary Glands, Paranasal Sinuses and Naspoharynx.
With contributions from the world’s leading experts, this book is a true “how-to” guide to the common and advanced procedures in the major subspecialties of Otolaryngologic Surgery. Step-by-step instructions and over 250 full-color intraoperative photographs and line drawings makes this guide an excellent quick reference for Head and Neck specialists and General Otolaryngologists alike.
• Each procedure follows the series format and scope for clear step-by-step
instruction to each technique
• Written by experts in the field from around the world
• Covers both common and advanced procedures
• Over 250 full-color photographs and drawings
• Companion website with full-text and supplemental video segments that showcase key techniques
• See Volume 1 (sold separately) for coverage of Larynx, Hypopharynx, Oropharynx, Oral Cavity and Neck Surgeries