The ADAM Interactive Anatomy Online: Student Lab Activity Guide is geared to
help bring even more meaning and application to the material you’re learning
in your Anatomy & Physiology course. No matter what allied health discipline
you’re preparing for, this guide will help bring the material to life,
make the content more meaningful to the real world, and place you on the path
to mastery of human anatomy and physiology.
This lab activity guide can be used in conjunction with A.D.A.M. Interactive Anatomy Online (www.interactiveanatomy.com), which allows the additional benefit of complete immersion in a layer-by-layer virtual dissection experience.
Features of the Fourth Edition
- The introductory chapter has been updated to correspond to the online version of AIA.
- A new, full-color design with high-resolution images provides visual appeal and enhances learning.
- Learning Objectives at the beginning of chapters give an overview of the chapter and specific material to be mastered.
- The System Overview offers a brief narrative introduction to the body system being covered in that chapter.
- Lab Activities throughout each chapter direct students to find and label specific images from Dissectible Anatomy, Atlas Anatomy, and Clinical Illustrations within AIA.
- Clinical Applications boxes enrich learning further by discussing certain conditions and highlighting images of these conditions in AIA.
- Review Exercises at the end of each chapter provide additional practice of anatomy content with a variety of question types, including matching, labeling, fill-in-the-blank, and essay.
Table of Contents
Introduction Chapter 1: Skeletal System Chapter 2: Muscular System Chapter 3: Nervous System Chapter 4: The Special Senses Chapter 5: Endocrine System Chapter 6: Cardiovascular System Chapter 7: Lymphatic System Chapter 8: Respiratory System Chapter 9: Digestive System Chapter 10: Urinary System Chapter 11: Reproductive Systems
About the Author(s)
Scott D Schaeffer DC
Harford Community College