Step-Up to Ob/Gyn is a primary review tool to prepare students for both the Ob/Gyn clerkship and the end-rotation NBME shelf examination. Texts in this series blend a bullet-outline format with comprehensive paragraphs, as needed, for optimal study and rotation preparation. Illustrations, charts, tables, graphs, mnemonics, and "Quick Hit" pearls for the clerkship all speed and supplement learning. Ample content without superfluous detail is the hallmark of this growing series. 100 USMLE-style clinical vignette-based questions with answers are provided in the print text, along with a companion Website on thePoint, which will offer an additional 100 USMLE-style questions in a quiz bank, an image bank, as well as an online ebook.
(1) Quick Hits - pearls of information handy on the wards or as study tips
for USMLE Step 2
(2) Outline format that is incredibly popular with students
(3) Quick Hits feature important facts that are likely to be tested
(4) Numerous mnenonics to aid retention
(5) Two clinical vignette, board-style questions at the end of each chapter
(6) Scope - Perfect balance of high-yield, yet comprehensive and concise.