Definitive yet concise, Food Allergy, by Drs. John M. James, Wesley Burks, and Philippe Eigenmann, provides expert guidance for efficient diagnosis and effective management of these increasingly prevalent conditions. The consistent, practical format, with a wealth of case studies, clinical pearls and pitfalls, full-color photos and illustrations, diagrams, and more - along with online access at www.expertconsult.com - make this an ideal quick reference tool for both allergy clinicians and primary care physicians..
- Quickly reference essential topics thanks to a templated, focused format that includes a wealth of full-color photos and illustrations, diagrams, case studies, and more.
- Benefit from the knowledge, experience, and global perspective of leading international authors.
- Deliver the best outcomes by incorporating clinical pearls from experts in the field into your practice.
- Stay current with timely topics including our latest understanding of non-IgE-mediated food allergies; cross-reactions; future therapies; natural history and prevention; and a review of unproven diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
- Access this reference online at ExpertConsult.com, complete with the full text, entire image bank, and more.
By John M James; Wesley Burks, MD, Professor and Chief, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham NC, USA and Philippe Eigenmann