Practical and clinically focused, this Musculoskeletal title in the new Teaching Files Series provides you with 400 interesting and well-presented cases and over 700 high-quality images to help you better diagnose any musculoskeletal disease. Expert in the field, Dr. Hugue A. Oullette, uses a logical organization throughout, making referencing difficult diagnoses easier than ever before. Detailed discussions of today’s modalities and technologies keep you up to date, and challenging diagnostic questions probe your knowledge of the material. This unique, case-based resource offers you an ideal way to sharpen your diagnostic skills and study for exams. And, with Expert Consult functionality, you’ll have convenient access to the full text online, all of the book’s illustrations, additional cases and images, and links to Medline at expertconsult.com.
• Presents 400 cases and over 700 high-quality images that help you diagnose musculoskeletal diseases easier.
• Features the full text online, including all of the book’s illustrations and links to Medline for convenient referencing anytime, anywhere.
• Offers the capability that lets you turn labels on or off, for online images, so you can test your knowledge and gain easy recall.
• Discusses the most up-to-date radiologic modalities and technologies to keep you current in your practice.
• Provides brief but thorough descriptions of findings putting the information you need at your fingertips.
• Offers suggested readings of the most important references for more information on specific topics of interest.
• Structures every chapter consistently to include Demographics/Clinical History, Findings, Discussion, Characteristic/Clinical Features, Radiologic Findings, Primary Differential Diagnosis, and Suggested Readings to make reference a snap
By Hugue A. Ouellette, MD