Ace your clerkship and shelf exam!
PreTest is a name you can trust for exam review. Psychiatry: PreTest is the perfect way to assess your knowledge for the psychiatry shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK exam. You'll find hundreds of Board questions and answers that address the clerkship's core competencies, along with detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers. All questions have been reviewed by students who completed their clerkships and passed the USMLE Step 2 CK exam-and know what it takes to succeed.
- Hundreds of practice questions and answers, reflecting the content you'll see on your exams
- NEW! Stronger focus on the nuances between psychiatric disorders and the correlation between internal medicine and psychiatry
- Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers
- Targets what you need to know for exam success
- Completely revised and reorganized to reflect today's psychiatric practices and clerkships
Student tested and reviewed
Dr. Debra L. Klamen is Associate Dean of Education and Curriculum as well as Professor and Chair of the Department of Medical Education at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine (Springfield, Illinois). She is also a Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at SIU.
Clinical Assistant Professor Department of Psychiatry University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine Chicago, Illinois Staff Forensic Psychiatrist Forensic Clinical Services of the Circuit Court of Cook County Chicago, Illinois Staff Psychiatrist Du Page County Health Department, Crisis and Access Center Lombard, Illinois