The most thorough psychiatry review available for the USMLE Step 2 CK and psychiatry clerkship exam – completely updated to reflect the DSM-5
Covering all of the clerkship's core competencies, LANGE Q&A Psychiatry delivers more than 800 exam-style questions and answers with concise but comprehensive explanations of correct and incorrect answer options. The Eleventh Edition of this this trustedreview simulates the USMLE Step 2 CK test-taking experience by delivering multiple-step clinical vignette questions and updates on the latest therapies for psychiatric diseases and disorders. Questions are carefully selected to match the style and difficulty level of what students will face on the test.
- Boost your score with a thorough review of the clerkship’s core competencies
- Build confidence and assess your knowledge with 800+ USMLE-style questions
- Understand why answers are correct or incorrect with detailed explanations
- Prepare with questions that have been thoroughly updated to match the difficulty level and content of the exam
- Review one subject at a time to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses
- Bolster your preparation with two comprehensive practice exams, each with more than 115 questions
- Maximize your study time with questions that emphasize high-yield material
- Cover the most amount of material in the least amount of time with the fast-paced Q&A format
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with clinical vignette questions that simulate what you will see on the actual exam
- Updated to reflect the DSM-5
About the Author
Sean M. Blitzstein, MD is Director, Psychiatry Clerkship and Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Illinois at Chicago.