Comprehensive, single-source coverage of the entire second year of medical school!
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Third Edition is a unique single-source review of the entire second year medical school curriculum. This full-color, richly illustrated, and engagingly written resource provides readers with a solid understanding of basic sciences relative to human organ systems which all medical students must be familiar. When used with the companion review First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, Third Edition, this powerful combination distills must-know course information to help students survive their first two years of medical school and provides an in-depth review for the USMLE Step 1.
- An essential companion during your first two years of medical school
- Includes important foundational content most other reviews leave out
- Focuses on the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE Step 1
- Enhanced by full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE Step 1
- Provides a complete framework for understanding anatomy, embryology, pathology, and pharmacology by organ systems
- Mirrors the table of contents of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate side-by-side study
- Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty
About the Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics and Chief, Section of Allergy and Immunology at University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.