Access more than 100 cases on gastrointestinal imaging for the best board review
Part of McGraw-Hill's Radiology Case Review Series, this unique resource challenges you to look at a group of images, determine the diagnosis, answer related questions, and gauge your knowledge by reviewing the answer. It all adds up to the best case-based review of gastrointestinal imaging available--one that's ideal for certification or recertification, or as an incomparable clinical refresher.
Distinguished by a cohesive 2-page design, each time-saving volume in this series is filled with cases, annotated images, questions & answers, pearls, and relevant literature references that will efficiently prepare you for virtually any exam topic.
Radiology Case Review Series Features
- Approximately 150 cases for each volume, which consist of:
- Precise, state-of-the-art images accompanied by questions and answers, descriptions of the entities, insightful clinical pearls, and reference lists
- Intensive coverage of fundamental radiology principles, the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, radiology equipment, new technologies, and more
- Unique 2-page format for each case, which features:
- Images with 5 questions on the right-hand page
- Magnifications, annotations, and detailed answers on the verso page--a benefit that you'll find only in this exceptional series!
- Informative, bulleted comments box that provides important additional context for each case
- Cases organized and coded by difficulty level allowing you to evaluate your proficiency before progressing to the next level
Roland Talanow, MD, PhD is affiliated with the Department of Radiology, Cleveland Clinic.