The first book dedicated to this common, serious, and complex equine disease, Equine Laminitis is the gold-standard reference to the latest information on every aspect of the disease and its treatment.
- Providesthefirstbookdevotedspecifically to equinelaminitis
- Discussesthecurrentstate of knowledgeonallaspects of thedisease, includingitshistory, relevantanatomicalconsiderations, pathophysiology, thediagnosticworkup, and clinicaltreatment
- Presents 50 chapterswrittenbyleadinginternationalexperts, undertheeditorship of theforemostauthorityonequinelaminitis
- Offers a thoroughunderstanding of thiscommonaffliction, grounded in thescientificliterature
- Describes effectiveprevention and treatmentplans
James K. Belknap, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVS, is Professor of Equine Surgery in the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences at Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, USA. He runs a researchlaboratory studying the pathophysiology of equine laminitis, and works closely with the Certified Journeyman Farrier, Todd Adams, on podiatry cases including equine laminitis cases.