Quick Reference to Dental Implant Surgery offers busy practitioners quick access to all the essential information needed for successful dental implant surgery—from case selection to radiographic examination, scrub-in to post-operative care.
- How-to information in a concise, spiral-bound, quick-access format
- Concrete guidelines for common scenarios before, during, and after surgery
- Numerous charts, tables, checklists, and callouts
- An abundance of stunning, full-color photographs illustrating key points covered
- Text boxes containing clinical recommendations to help facilitate quick navigation
Mohamed A. Maksoud, DMD, is board certified by the American Board of Implantology/Implant Dentistry and diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantology, and is part of the Department of Oral Medicine Infection and Immunity of Harvard University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.