Decision Making in Dental Implantology: Atlas of Surgical and Restorative Approaches offers an image-based resource to both the surgical and restorative aspects of implant therapy, presenting more than 2,000 color images with an innovative case-by-case approach.
- Takes a highly pictorial approach to all aspects of implant dentistry
- Discusses both the surgical and restorative aspects of implant therapy in a single resource
- Describes a wide range of clinical scenarios likely to be encountered in daily practice
- Covers anterior, posterior, and full-mouth restorations
- Presents more than 2,000 color images showing the basic concepts and clinical cases
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1: CURRENT STATUS OF CLINICAL PRACTICE WITH DENTAL IMPLANTS: AN EVIDENCE-BASED DECISION MAKING OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 2: TREATMENT PLANNING FOR BONE DEFECTS IN THE ALVEOLAR RIDGE
CHAPTER 3: TREATMENT OF ESTHETIC AREAS
CHAPTER 4: TREATMENT OF POSTERIOR AREAS
CHAPTER 5: IMPLANT-SUPPORTED REHABILITATION OF COMPLETELY AND PARTIALLY EDENTULOUS PATIENTS
CHAPTER 6: MULTIDISCIPLINARY DECISION-MAKING: THE COMPLEXITY OF SOME POTENTIAL “REAL-WORLD” CLINICAL SCENARIOS
Mauro Tosta, DDS, MSc, PhD, is a specialist in Periodontology and Dental Implantology, ITI Fellow and Speaker, Leadership Team - Brazilian Section, and owns a private practice focused in Esthetic Dentistry, Oral Rehabilitation, Periodontics and Implantology in São Paulo, Brazil.
Gastão Soares de Moura Filho, DDS, MSc, PhD, is a Fellow and Speaker of the Brazilian Section of ITI – International Team for Oral Implantology and is in private practice in São Paulo, Brazil.
Leandro Chambrone, DDS, MSc, PhD is an Associate Professor in the Unit of Basic Oral Investigation (UIBO) at El Bosque University in Bogotá, Colombia and Visiting Assistant Professor in the Department of Periodontology at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, USA.