Nutritional Management of Equine Diseases and Special Cases offers a concise, easy-to-comprehend text for equine veterinarians with questions about commonly encountered nutritional problems.
- Assists veterinarians in supporting equine patients with special nutritional needs
- Focuses on nutritional problems and impact on different body systems
- Covers ponies, miniature horses, draft horses, donkeys, and mules
- Offers complete coverage of common diseases and problems helped by nutrition
- Includes useful chapters on poisonous plants and mycotoxins
Bryan M. Waldridge, DVM, MS, Diplomate, American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (Equine Practice), Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, is the internist at Park Equine Hospital at Woodford in Versailles, Kentucky, USA. Dr. Waldridge also serves as the resident veterinarian at Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Farm in Georgetown, Kentucky, USA.