1. Thoracic Imaging Khushboo Jhala, Junzi Shi, and Mark M. Hammer
2. Gastrointestinal Imaging Cory Robinson-Weiss, Fiona E. Malone, Ellen X. Sun, Junzi Shi, Khushboo Jhala, and Shanna A. Matalon
3. Genitourinary Imaging Cory Robinson-Weiss, Madhvi Deol, Fiona E. Malone, Khushboo Jhala, Junzi Shi, Ellen X. Sun, Michael A. Buckner, Jose M. Lopez, Khanant M. Desai, and Daniel Souza
4. Obstetrical Imaging Ellen X. Sun, Junzi Shi, Robin Perlmutter-Goldenson, and Mary C. Frates
5. Breast Imaging Aaron Jen, Ellen X. Sun, and Christine M. Denison
6. Nuclear and Molecular Imaging Ellen X. Sun, Christopher G. Sakellis, and Hyewon Hyun
7. Cardiac Imaging Ellen X. Sun, Junzi Shi, Sharmila Dorbala, Ayaz Aghayev, and Michael L. Steigner
8. Vascular Imaging Junzi Shi, Ellen X. Sun, and Ayaz Aghayev
9. Interventional Radiology Leigh Casadaban, Colette Martin Glaser, Junzi Shi, Ellen X. Sun, Steven Morales-Rivera, Sharath Bhagavatula, Regina Maria Koch, and Timothy P. Killoran
10. Neuroimaging: Brain Francis Deng, Shruti Mishra, Ellen X. Sun, and Raymond Y. Huang
11. Neuroimaging: Head and Neck Francis Deng, Shruti Mishra, Jeffrey P. Guenette, and Raymond Y. Huang
12. Spine Imaging Francis Deng, Shruti Mishra, Nityanand Miskin, Ellen X. Sun, Raymond Y. Huang, and Jacob Mandell
13. Musculoskeletal Imaging Yuntong Ma, and Jacob Mandell
14. Pediatric Imaging Ngoc-Anh T. Tran, Ellen X. Sun, Sanjay P. Prabhu, and Michael P. George
15. Imaging Physics Junzi Shi, Ellen X. Sun, and Jacob Mandell.
Embodying the principle of 'everything you need but still easy to read', this fully updated edition of Core Radiology is an indispensable aid for learning the fundamentals of radiology and preparing for the American Board of Radiology Core exam. Containing over 2,100 clinical radiological images with full explanatory captions and color-coded annotations, streamlined formatting ensures readers can follow discussion points effortlessly. Bullet pointed text concentrates on essential concepts, with text boxes, tables and over 400 color illustrations supporting readers' understanding of complex anatomic topics. Real-world examples are presented for the readers, encompassing the vast majority of entitles likely encountered in board exams and clinical practice. Divided into two volumes, this edition is more manageable whilst remaining comprehensive in its coverage of topics, including expanded pediatric cardiac surgery descriptions, updated brain tumor classifications, and non-invasive vascular imaging. Highly accessible and informative, this is the go-to introductory textbook for radiology residents worldwide.
- Fully updated to include state of the art and emerging topics such as expanded pediatric cardiac surgery descriptions, updated brain tumor definitions and non-invasive vascular imaging
- Streamlined text design and formatting ensures that images are always aligned with the relevant text, meaning readers can effortlessly follow the discussion
- Contains over 2,100 clinical radiological images with full explanatory captions and color-coded annotations that are consistent throughout the book, allowing readers to identify common features between cases
- Over 400 high-quality, full-color illustrations engage readers in the subject matter and ensure they can easily grasp complex anatomic topics
- Divided into two volumes, the book is more manageable and handy for readers whilst remaining comprehensive
Ellen X. Sun, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
Ellen X. Sun is Staff Radiologist, Division of Emergency Radiology at Brigham and Women's Hospital and Instructor of Radiology at Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
Junzi Shi, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
Junzi Shi is Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention Fellow at Brigham and Women's Hospital and a Clinical Fellow at Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
Jacob C. Mandell, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
Jacob C. Mandell is the Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention Fellowship Director at Brigham and Women's Hospital and Assistant Professor of Radiology at Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA. Dr Mandell wrote the first edition of Core Radiology whilst a resident himself. He has since spoken at numerous conferences and is regularly invited to give board reviews throughout the US.