For half a century, Fisher's Contact Dermatitis has been the definitive text for anyone who treats patients with contact dermatitis. Now, we are proud to announce the publication of the first update of this classic text since 2008 by our own Contact Dermatitis Institute.
- In-depth review of the pathogenesis of allergic contact dermatitis, with a discussion of the benefits and limitations of predictive testing
- New chapter on the treatment of contact dermatitis with an emphasis on using web-based tools to optimize allergen-avoidance strategies
- Detailed survey of major groups of allergens and their sources
- Overview of specific conditions to aid clinicians in search of a differential diagnosis
- 22 concise chapters with embedded color figures
- Restructured conceptual index
Edited by Joseph F. Fowler and Matthew J. Zirwas