The third in the series, the BSAVA Manual of Advanced Veterinary Nursing, was written to provide a deeper level of information for qualified veterinary nurses, especially those undertaking Medical or Surgical Diplomas.
The new edition has been completely revised and updated under the direction of the new editorial team of Alasdair Hotston Moore and Suzanne Rudd. Reflecting recent advances in nursing skills and training, the content has been upgraded to include more advanced procedures.
Full colour photos and specially commissioned illustrations, together with text boxes and tinted tables ensure the easy-to-use format that is the trademark of the BSAVA Manuals.
Table of contents
- Advanced Nursing Practice.
- Advanced Medical Nursing.
- Clinical Nutrition.
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation.
- CCU Management.
- Advanced Fluid Therapy.
- Advanced Anaesthesia and Analgesia.
- Advanced Surgical Nursing.
- Advanced Imaging.
- Clinical Pathology in Practice.
- Practice Admin.
- How to Run Nurse Clinics.