Laparoscopic Entry: Traditional Methods, New Insights And Novel Approaches discusses traditional methods of laparoscopic surgery, new devices, laparoscopic entry in difficult patients, robotic assisted surgery access, single port entry, gasless access, transvaginal entry and natural orifice surgery.
This book illustrates, through the presentation of techniques, methods, photos, images, drawings and pictures, all the possible methods of laparoscopic entry for endoscopic surgeons, either for laparoscopy or for robotics. Laparoscopic Entry: Traditional Methods, New Insights And Novel Approaches describes problems and criticisms of each method and highlights common and rare complications.
Written by experts in the field, this book also includes tips and tricks, which can be tailored to each patient, making it a valuable reference tool for gynecologists, urologists, vascular and general surgeons.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Anatomy of The Abdominal Wall And Vaginal Entry in Relation to Complications of Access and Injury in Laparoscopy.
- Surgical Technique of Traditional Laparoscopic Access.
- Laparoscopic Abdominal Entry by the Ternamian Threaded Visual System.
- Initial Access to the Peritoneal Cavity for Laparoscopic Surgery in Obese Patients.
- The Direct Optical Access: A Feasible, Reliable and Safe Laparoscopical Entry.
- Robotic Assisted Surgery and Related Abdominal Entry.
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery Entry In Gynecological Oncology.
- Single Access Surgery
- Less Is More?.
- Reduced Port Surgery: Single Port Access to the Abdominal and Pelvic Cavity.
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Evolving: Gas-Less Laparoscopic Inspection and Single Hole Surgery (Glishs).
- First Abdominal Access in Gynaecological Laparoscopy: Comparison Of Techniques.
- Blind Entry at Gynaecological Laparoscopy is Substituted By Entry Under Sight
- Complications in Conventional Laparoscopic Entry.
- Natural Orifice Surgery
- Surgical Procedures Through Natural Body Openings.
- The Access In Natural Orifice Transvaginal Endoscopic Surgery.