- Continues to be the most accurate, reliable, and current resource available for chemical data
- Provides a completely revised, reformatted, and thoroughly updated table of the Physical Constants of Organic Compounds
- Incorporates significant updates to tables for interstellar molecules, the properties of isotopes, the ionization potentials of atoms, and the Sources of Chemical and Physical Data appendix
- Includes a new table on the Fermi Energy and Related Properties of Metals
- Restores several tables omitted from recent editions of the Handbook, including Flame and Bead Tests, Flame Temperature, and the density of ethanol-water mixtures as a function of composition and temperature
Researchers around the world depend upon having access to authoritative, up-to-date data. And for 90 years, they have relied on the CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics for that data. This year is no exception. New tables, extensive updates, and added sections mean the Handbook has again set a new standard for reliability, utility, and thoroughness. This edition features a completely new table of Physical Constants of Organic Compounds with data on almost 11,000 compounds, new structure diagrams, and a new, more convenient format. Reflecting CRC's dedication to ensuring the Handbook remains current, this edition also incorporates new entries and data from the U.S. Government's just-released "Tenth Report on Carcinogens."
Table of Contents
Basic Constants, Units, and Conversion Factors. Symbols, Terminology, and
Nomenclature. Physical Constants of Organic Compounds. Properties of the Elements
and Inorganic Compounds. Thermochemistry, Electrochemistry, and Kinetics. Fluid
Properties. Biochemistry. Analytical Chemistry. Molecular Structure and Spectroscopy.
Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. Nuclear and Particle Physics. Properties
of Solids. Polymer Properties. Geophysics, Astronomy, and Acoustics. Practical
Laboratory Data. Health and Safety Information. APPENDICES. Mathematical Tables.
Sources of Physical and Chemical Data. Index.