Vea las próximas publicaciones en
- Part 1 General information: history of massage; effects, benefits and indications; contraindications and endangerment sites; general principles for giving massage.
- Part 2 Classic Western massage: classic Western massage techniques; passive joints movements; classic fullbody massage; application to parts of the body.
- Part 3 Contemporary massage and bodywork: balancing energy with polarity therapy; myofascial techniques; trigger points; manual lymph drainage; foot reflexology.
- Part 4 Asian bodywork traditions: finger pressure to acupuncture points; Amma traditional Japanese massage; Shiatsu: an overview; Jin Shin Do.
- Part 5 Applications of massage: sports and fitness; mother and child; workplace wellness; mental and emotional wellness; healthy ageing; terminally ill and dying; massage in medical settings; the art of healing touch.
- Part 6 Supplemental learning materials: summary chart comparing approaches to Hoffa, McMillan and Mennel; organizations and publications; states that licence massage therapists; performance evaluation forms; health history forms for massage therapy.