The needs of critically ill children are unique and highly specialised. Paediatric Intensive Care Nursing is an essential manual of care and an invaluable resource to all those involved in the care of critically ill children and young people. Covering all the key aspects of paediatric intensive care, it is a fully comprehensive textbook which provides an evidence based, and up to date guide for all nurses who work with critically ill children.
Paediatric Intensive Care Nursing is structured in four user-friendly sections:
Written by a team of experts in the field, Paediatric Intensive Care Nursing is indispensable reading for nurses and health care professionals working with critically ill children.
- Offers a detailed, evidence-based reference entirely focused on small animal soft tissue surgery
- Relies on the very latest literature to present the current state of the art
- Draws on information from surgery, internal medicine, radiology, and critical care, with contributions from experts in each area
- Provides detailed surgical techniques with specially commissioned, high quality line drawings
- Includes a DVD with video clips and slideshows demonstrating soft tissue procedures
Eric Monnet, DVM, PhD, FAHA, DACVS, DECVS, is a Professor of Small Animal Surgery at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado.