1. Basic Concepts in Medication Administration
2. Neurological System
3. Cardiovascular System
4. Pulmonary System
5. Gastrointestinal System
6. Endocrine System
7. Genitourinary System
8. Reproductive System *NEW*
9. Musculoskeletal System
10. Integumentary System
11. Immune Inflammatory System
12. Cancer Treatments
13. Mental Health Disorders
14. Sensory Deficits
15. Emergency Nursing
16. Nonprescribed Medications
17. Administration of Medications
18. Comprehensive Examination
Appendix A: Drug Charts
Glossary of English Words Commonly Encountered on Nursing Examinations
Pharmacology made manageable. Assure your mastery of pharmacology nursing knowledge while improving your critical-thinking and test-taking skills. Over 1,200 NCLEX®-style questions on medication administration provide the practice you need to build your confidence. Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers as well as Medication Memory Joggers for select questions.
2 Books in 1!
· Q&A Course Review
· NCLEX® prep
- About 1,200 questions in all with Medication Memory Joggers for select questions and rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Includes a 100-question comprehensive final exam
- 30-Day Access to Davis Edge for NCLEX®-RN
- Most questions written at application and analysis level—just like the exam.
- An easy-to-follow format, organized by body system.
- All questions field tested by nursing students.
- Content reflects the content and format of the latest NCLEX-RN® Test Plan
- More alternative-format questions, including select all that apply (SATA,) fill-in-the-blank, ordered response, chart/exhibit, and graphic questions.
- Questions crossed referenced to concept-based learning terminology
- New Chapter! Reproductive System
- Approximately 50-60 new drugs added, including new drugs for diabetes and anticoagulants
- Only generic drug names referenced in questions to mirror their use on the NCLEX.
- FREE, 30-day access to Davis Edge NCLEX-RN® included with purchase. Test yourself with 10,000+ challenging questions; review proven test-taking strategies; and prepare for the biggest test of your career with simulated NCLEX exams.*