Use this pocket guide to quickly reference radiographic patient care procedures, commonly performed radiographic exams, and radiographic image analyses in the clinical setting.
- A table of contents, color coordinated by tab, that helps you quickly find patient care and radiographic exam information.
- An overview of patient care skills and procedures relevant to radiology.
- Procedures for performing common radiographic exams, organized by body section, including…
- Patient history questions (in Tab 1)
- Relevant pre-examination procedures (in Tab 1)
- Positioning and central ray placement.
- Line drawings demonstrating positioning.
- Technical considerations for film-screen, CR and DR imaging receptors.
- Film analysis.
- Post-examination procedures.
- Technique chart with suggested kVp.
- Write-on/wipe-off pages that erase clean with alcohol.
Table of Contents
TAB 1 Radiographic Patient Care
TAB 2 Digital Radiography
TAB 3 Upper Extremity
TAB 4 Lower Extremity and Pelvis
TAB 5 Thoracic and Abdominal Cavity
TAB 6 Spine
TAB 7 Cranium
TAB 8 Contrast Studies and CT of the Head, Thorax, and Abdomen