This pocket-size rapid reference is sure to become your #1 pediatric resource
It presents all of the information needed to deliver safe, effective care for
children based on their age, size, developmental level, and unique pathologies.
- Comprehensive growth and development review with expected behaviors and skills for each age/developmental level.
- A comprehensive review of growth and development with expected behaviors and skills at each age/developmental level.
- A summary of the most frequently encountered pediatric pathologies, assessments, treatments, and nursing care.
- Coverage of 43 skills, including equipment size, when appropriate.
- The only pediatric pocket guide reference to include…
- Comprehensive coverage of play therapy ideas and infant formula, as well as a resource list.
- A section devoted to mnemonics to make it easier to memorize important assessment and care information.
- Evidence-based practice tips for almost all pathologies and diagnoses.
Table of Contents
Tab 1 Basics
Tab 2 Safety
Tab 3 Play
Tab 4 Assessment
Tab 5 Pain
Tab 6 Nutrition
Tab 7 Transfusions
Tab 8 Meds
Tab 9 Clinical skills
Tab 10 Emergencies
Tab 11 Patho A-G
Tab 12 Patho G-Q
Tab 13 Patho R-Z
Tab 14 Tools
By Luanne Linnard-Palmer, RN, MSN, EdD, Professor and Chair Department of Nursing, Dominican University of California, San Rafael, California.